Bargain Shopping at Forever 21 - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Bargain Shopping at Forever 21

Forever 21 is my one of my favorite places to shop, but since we live in the boonies there is no Forever 21 anywhere near us, so when I can't get to the mall I go online and look through the sales pages. Today I found three pieces I really like that I can mix and match and some cute Hello Kitty boy shorts. 

Chain Trimmed Top $8.99

Lightly Ruffled Tier Skirt $10.99

Ribbed Knit Leggings $11.99

I Love Hello Kitty Boy Shorts $2.99

This is only the sale items, I still have to go through the regular stuff and pick a few more things. Shipping is free on orders $50 and up so I want to hit that and save myself the extra cost. No, this is not as fun as shopping at the actual mall, but it will have to do till I can get there next weekend and sometimes you will find a lot of items online that they do not have at the store so it's always a good idea to check the site often.


1 comment

  1. Forever 21 is also one of my favorites, and I always find really cheap jewelry there too. Once in a long while they will have a big sale but the prices are good enough day to day too. I love the Hello Kitty boy shorts! Those are adorbs.

    ReplyDelete

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)