Zenni Optical on Time Magazine ~! |

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Zenni Optical on Time Magazine ~!

This post brought to you by Zenni Optical. All opinions are 100% mine.

Zenni Optical

Time Magazine recently featured an article titled “Eyes on the Price” in their July 4, 2011 issue in which a Time magazine editor, Bill Saporito, discussed that he paid an amazing $1,000 for a single pair of eyeglasses...yes just one pair! In response to this article, one reader wrote in the following response that mentioned Zenni Optical:

Hey, Bill, Can You Read This?
Please tell me editor Bill Saporito is receiving mental-health treatment, because he is insane for spending $1,000 on a single pair of glasses. I buy glasses from Zenni Optical, an online site. It’s $20 for a complete set at my doorstep, shipping included.    

Peter Minton, Winsted, Conn.

I completely second that opinion, especially since I also used to pay extravagant prices for my glasses. Of course I never paid $1000 but I did pay over $290 once for the frames alone. At the time I knew that I was paying a lot but I thought that was pretty normal for a pair of good looking glasses. Fast forward just a few years, now that I work online and discovered Zenni Optical and their super low prices on frames that include the prescription, I ask myself how I was able to waste so much money for so long. 

For a lot of us, prescription glasses are a necessity but they should certainly not have to be a luxury. At Zenni  Optical you can find many frames that are priced so low, you won't have to save up to buy them. Stop by and see their large selection at amazingly low prices today!

Visit Sponsor's Site


2 comments :

  1. Learned something new today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man I think Zenni is great! I found it hard to believe, when I found sites like Zenni Optical, that the glasses would be of any decent quality, but I've been quite pleasantly surprised! They have some really awesome frames =D

    ReplyDelete

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)