First Day of School ~! - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

First Day of School ~!

It's here... the ever dreaded first day of school. How fun (not!). But oh well, we can't just ditch and never go back, I just wish that school was more exciting, it's always so mundane and none of the work is ever though provoking or interesting in the least. Our teacher just sits there and somehow manages to look even more bored than the students and that totally does not motivate us. 

Anyways, we have our goals set for the year. We know how many credits we need to catch up in order to graduate on time and we promised we would do less fooling around and more work. So off we go to the first day, right now what I look forward to the most is the slurpee we will buy on the way home :)

3 comments

  1. Hope it's a wonderful year - my high school sophomore had her registration today - she excited to go back because of her new clothes... wondering how long that will last..lol
    I've Become My Mother
    I've Become My Mother facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. My nieces (16 and 17) hate school. The 17 year old is only happy that this is her last year. The 16 year old has already got her phone taken less than 1 week into the school year for texting in class...it is going to be a LONG year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hOPE YOU HAD A BLAST.,COMMING FROM ME, YOU DEF WANNA GRADUATE, ITS NOT FUN MISSING ALL THE DANCES, i WAS A DROP OUT, AND TRUST ME I WISH I NEVER DID, SO I TRY TO TELL EVERYONE TO STAY IN SCHOOL (SPECIALLY MY BOYS LOL THEY ARE TIRED OF HEARING IT, SO HOPEFULLY iT SUNK IN LOL), BECUZ YOU WILL WISH THAT YOU DID WHEN YOU GET OLDER, YOU DONT HAVE MUCH MORE TO GO;) YOU'LL DO GREAT!

    ReplyDelete

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)