Moving In… - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Moving In…


Thanks to Erasmo Cortez

When my parents told me they wanted to move into our finished basement I was really hesitant. We all had a great relationship and the last thing I wanted to do was mess that up by being around them too often or becoming their nagging landlord! Anyway, they’re great and the whole situation’s been wonderful so I guess it was the right decision, afterall. My kids love having their granparents around and I can tell you one thing – I love having a permanent babysitter! We went to http://www.homesecurity101.com when they moved in so we’d know if they accidentally left the doors or windows open down there since it’s ground floor and pretty dark in the backyard. Mom says it makes them feel safer, too, so that’s good. I’ve gotten closer to my parents than I’ve been in years and it really ended up working out for the best on all counts. If I had known it was this easy to bond with them I would have asked them to move in a long time ago!

Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post.

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)