The new life - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

The new life

Written by my friend Constance Hayden

When we moved in together Jason suddenly became a person I didn’t know. I had no idea that he was such a slob, first of all, and it’s taking me some time to get used to that. I also had no idea he spent ALL Saturday every weekend watching sports on TV and so when he ordered the DIRECTV sports package I didn’t even know what was coming. It’s just absurd to me that someone could spend that much time watching TV! I love him to death but Jason is a lot harder to live with than I imagined he would be and I guess that’s why people choose to move in with each other before they get married, so they can learn this type of stuff about each other. It doesn’t make it any easier for me to digest, though, so I’m going to take some time to get used to this new man and not the old Jason I fell in love with in the first place!

1 comment

  1. Stopping by from a blog hop! I am now your newest follower. Hope you can follow me back! :)

    http://mygorgeouspinkcheeks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)