Rainy Weekend in California, How Will You Spend It? #latinablogger - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Rainy Weekend in California, How Will You Spend It? #latinablogger


The much awaited storm has arrived. Woke up this morning to the pitter patter of rain at my window. I know we're from California and we are supposed to love the sun and heat, but really for us, this is the perfect weather. it's gloomy, cloudy and raining! Inside the house it almost looks like it's night time. We almost never get to enjoy an entire rainy weekend, so this is a treat.


Here are a few ways we will be spending this rainy weekend:

Netflix
Catching up on Law & Order Special Victims reruns (Elliot Stabler anyone?)
Possibly another run through season 1 of The Walking Dead 
Maybe some Monk episodes to laugh a bit

Reading
Got the book below in brand new condition at the hospital used book sale while munkey was there for only .50 and haven't had a chance to start reading it. 

Blogging
Mum has been bugging us about catching up on some reviews and giveaways. It's not that we don't want to do it, life just gets so busy sometimes. But we will be catching up on those today and tomorrow. 



So we have a little bit of working and a lot of relaxing on the schedule, how will you be spending this weekend? 

 

3 comments

  1. First of all let me congratulate you lazies on getting a post up. JAJA and then let me continue insulting you by saying I didn't even know you could read. I AM JUST KIDDING. Sisterly love you know? Actually, this is supposed to be a very good book so I hope you do get to read it and I look forward to those new posts that mom has been asking you for. I am here to help, just let me know what you need.

    XOXO your sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Cali too, and just to the point of elevation where it snows. So we are watching the snow right now. I have a book to read too, actually the manual to my camera. that might be helpful.

    Sophia
    http://lasophialasophia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there.. I'm Marilyn stopping in via blog-hop-till-you-drop.. A bit late, but here and loving it.. Hope you can stop in and visit me sometime via my blog http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com.. Officially your happy newest follower and excited to look around and indulge a bit.. Happy week.. xoxo..

    ReplyDelete

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)