Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure : Right Said Red and Commander in Chic - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure : Right Said Red and Commander in Chic

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in "Right Said Red" and "Commander in Chic"


"Right Said Red" without flash.


With flash it looked a little garish so I only took one pic.





"Commander in Chic" without flash



With Flash


I don't know which if these two I like best because I love them both. The red is just spectacular and always a classic while the other is a very elegant shade. These polishes are originally priced at around $7.99, but we found these for only $1.99 over the weekend. Will have some pics of the other 3 colors later this week or next.

Which of these two shades would suit you best?

4 comments

  1. I love all three colors! Would definitely add them to my polish collection!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. The red and the gray would look great on me. I might try painting my nail bright red next time because I haven't done that in years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the red and had been wanting a really good one for a while now. Very lucky to have found these so cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. -Never lose an opportunity of seeing anything beautiful, for beauty is God's handwriting.
    http://free-make-up.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)