Munkeys Rimmel Londons Lasting Finish Color "Bourdeaux" #124 #Review #Latinaloggers #BeautyBlogger - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Munkeys Rimmel Londons Lasting Finish Color "Bourdeaux" #124 #Review #Latinaloggers #BeautyBlogger





The other day at the store I came across The Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick in Color "Bourdeaux" number 124. I couldn't wait to take it home to try it out. I'm more of a lip gloss girl myself but I have been seeing this darker shade on a lot of people and wanted to give it a try.


This is a nice berry/burgundy/wine shade of lipstick. It goes on very smoothly and lasts a very long time. I haven't tried any of Rimmel's other lipsticks, but after trying this one and absolutely LOVING it and I am hoping my mom will be kind enough to buy me some more (:


 In my opinion you have to be careful if you want to wear this color. If you apply too much and pair with extremely dark shadow and liner and no blush you almost look "goth", unless that's the look your going for then apply as much as you want. But otherwise some mascara & eyeliner is enough to pull off this lipstick.

Overall this lipstick is gorgeous and a MUST HAVE. Is this a shade you would like to try or have already in your beauty arsenal?

Purchased at Walmart for $4.63


3 comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)