Munkey's Friday Favorites - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Munkey's Friday Favorites

The week has come to an end FINALLY.
Today I am sharing some of my favorite things that I cant live without.


First off is "The Porefessional" by Benefit pro balm that helps to minimize the appearance of pores. I absolutely LOVE this product. I have already had this for a while now, but I never really used it so I thought I would give it a try and now I cant go a day without it. I have oily skin and I refuse to apply any makeup without starting out with POREfection. Its magic in a bottle and worth every penny and I guess can call this my "holy grail" item. Although this is a bit pricier at about $30 a tube, I def think it's worth the money.


Second is my black and white skull scarves that I am very much in love with. I first noticed them when I saw that Kardashians wearing some very similar so I asked my mom if she can buy me one. Unfortunately the original ones were around 300 bucks ,which was way out of my budget. So we settled for these 2.99 ones from Ebay and they are super cute. I get the same look without that exorbitant price.


Third are my favorite over the knee high black leather boots. These go great with a pair of leggings and a nice blouse. They are the perfect height for me and I just love them. I'm more of a boot person instead of heels so when I saw these I fell in love. Every girl should have a simple pair of black boots in their closet. You can pair with just about everything. These are from Wet Seal and I got them on Cyber Monday for only $19.95 which was like 75% off. 


Last but not least is TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray. I'm sure plenty of you have heard of this one. I refuse to do my hair if I don't have this spray. Its also good because I love to curl and straighten my hair all the time so this helps me not burn it and keep it healthy and shiny. Its definitely a must have for anyone who wants to protect their hair from all that damage we incur on a daily basis. 

So these are my Friday Faves, what are yours?


4 comments

  1. That is also my fav heat protetant

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your skull scarf! and the boots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I especially love how cheap both were!

      Delete
  3. I have an eyelid primer that I love called Lemon Aid from Benefit

    ReplyDelete

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)