My Skin Care Routine #skincare #BurtsBees #Aveeno #LatinaBloggers - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

My Skin Care Routine #skincare #BurtsBees #Aveeno #LatinaBloggers



Even though I am not even twenty, I believe in taking care of my skin and make it a point to always wash and moisturize my face. In order to keep with it, I make my skin care routine super easy to follow, with only 2 steps and a third once a week.

My Products

Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser : about $10
Burt's Bees Treatment Mask : about $18
Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer : about $12.99

My Routine

Twice a day I wash with the cleanser and moisturize. Every weekend when I have a little bit more spare time, I apply the mask. That is all.

Super easy and fast, and something I can manage to do even with a baby needing my constant attention. My skin is prone to acne so I just make sure not to skip any days, even when I am so tired. But one day it is going to pay off and when other girls look 40 I am going to look 25. Ha!

I love how simple it is to care for my skin, something that is so important for women. 
What is your skin care regimen like?

4 comments

  1. You are right, its super important to take care of our skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love burts bees skin care products. My basic regimen is aveeno foaming cleanser for sensitive skin daily to remove makeup, or Loreal's 360 Clean for sensitive skin with the light blue scrublet. And then 2-3 times a week I use St Ives apricot scrub blemish control, which keeps the acne in check and minimizes the pores on my nose.

    Over the summer I sometimes use nose strips and Clinique 7 day scrub cream. It doesn't dry out your skin and is a gently polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use Origins skin care for dry skin.

    ReplyDelete

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)