Cheap Wireless Plan For Back-To-School - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Cheap Wireless Plan For Back-To-School

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.


It's hard to believe summer is almost over. But it's true. In less than 3 weeks, the kids will be back in school and that means it is officially time to purchase school clothes and supplies. Another thing I was urgently in the market for, was a cheap wireless plan. My phone fell and completely shattered two weeks ago, and I knew that there was no way I could plan for the kids school and do everything I need to do, without a cell phone. As part of the #FamilyMobileSaves campaign, I was sent the Concord phone, part of the Walmart Family Mobile Plan. It's a cute little thing.


It was super affordable to get started too, all we had to do was take the phone to Walmart and purchase the $25 Starter Kit. I activated the phone online and in less than ten minutes, I was done. I will be getting a bill in a few months and the great thing is I can cancel anytime I want. No fees, no overages, no extra gouging. I even have access to my account 24/7.


 Walmart Family Mobile plans, cost almost ten dollars less than what I was paying before. Starting on July 14th, Walmart Family Mobile rolled back it's price to only $39.88 for the unlimited plan. If you add extra lines to your plan, you will actually save an extra five dollars on those additional lines. This is what we are doing with my sisters phone next month, currently she is paying $46.75 and with this plan she will only pay $34.88. That is a really nice savings and will definitely help out, since we are spending so much extra money on getting everyone back-to-school.


Now I am ready to move forward with getting all the back-to-school shopping done. I have imported all the school numbers to the phone, I have noted all important dates on my planner and my phone calendar, and I have a way for everyone to text me and keep in touch. There is so much to do and we are all running in different directions, having a way to stay connected, is very important. The fact that I will be able to pay for this service and save from what I was paying before, is a huge bonus for me.  


Saving money is important to us, and finding an affordable wireless plan is really great. I will be testing out the service for the next month and will let you know how it goes. Since this plan is powered by T Mobile and their 3G, I am confident that it will be great. Maybe I can save enough to get that really neat phone (see phone selection) I saw the day we bought the starter kit at Walmart. With these prices, I could just keep this line for one of the kids. 

Keeping in touch with everyone and having an Unlimited Plan for less than $40 is pretty amazing. I will keep ya'll up to date and let you know how it goes! If you would like to see my complete shop, head on over to Google + and see my complete album.


8 comments

  1. That is great
    http://betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son actually has a Family Mobile Save Plan. His is only $25 for unlimited calls and web. I think he pays so little because he got it when the service first came out. He's had it for months and it is a great service, no problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a great deal! I know just what you mean - shopping to outfit everyone for another back to school season is expensive and a great time to find and take advantage of a more affordable mobile plan! I've been looking for an alternative to my family's pricey contract plan but had been having a hard time. I'm very encouraged by what you've shared so far and that this plan is unlimited - so important when you have teens and pre-teens in the house. Looking forward to reading more about how the plan works out from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a really great price! Hopefully you will be able to get the phone you really want in a month or two!! In the meantime you will be able to at least get everything accomplished and stay in touch with who you have to stay in touch with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That's a great price for service! I might just have to look into this when our contract is up later this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great deal, especially unlimited then at least you don't have to spend time worrying about going over limits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this sounds like an awesome plan that i need to look into!

    ReplyDelete
  8. FreedomPop is the only 100% FREE mobile phone provider.

    With voice, text & data plans will cost you £0.00/month.

    ReplyDelete

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)