Is It Possible To Have It All ? #spon #style #fashion #motherhood #relationship #education #metime - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Is It Possible To Have It All ? #spon #style #fashion #motherhood #relationship #education #metime

Thanks to the Style Network for sponsoring today's post.


I grew up with “Tia & Tamera” and I have been watching them on the Style Network for two seasons now. Watching them go through sister issues, relationship problems and now that they both have babies, it will be interesting to see how they manage to balance it all, in order to have it all. I do think it's possible to have it all, but it's not easy. Motherhood is number one of course and it takes up 99.9% of my time, if I let it. 

That's why I have had to learn to balance everything in my life: taking care of my son, school, my relationship, a little bit of me time, this blog and then family time. It all has to fit into the puzzle that is my life. Right now we have a bit of a break because it's summer and I can concentrate on them, and we enjoy having a lot of fun and just being together. 


Tia & Tamera have also been struggling to be great business women, good wives and moms, while at the same time going through the same struggles that you and I go through too, on a daily basis. The tricky thing is that they do it on camera for all to see. But these girls have gone through it all together and it's so nice to see how much support they lend each other. 


I will definitely be watching The Style Network as Tia & Tamera come back and show us what all they have been up to. I can't wait to see how big the kids are, and maybe catch some tips on how they can fit so many things into one day, including some type of burlesque dancing!


Season 3 of Style’s hit show “Tia & Tamera” returns on Sunday July 14th at 8/7C. Find out more about the show, watch video clips and see many cute and fun pics of our favorite twins by visiting them online. Are you going to be watching?


9 comments

  1. Dice un dicho que hay más tiempo que vida !! Y yo trato de aprovechar el tiempo libre para pasarlo con mi familia q es lo más importante !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que buena informacion!. Lo mas importante es disfrutar de la vida y no he tenido la oportunidad de ver esa serie. estare atenta a esta nueva serie que esta por estrenarse. Gracias por el post, que se ve esta divertidisima!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Espero poder ver esta serie, y es verdad mas vale compartir tiempo con la familia que desperdiciarlo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's so tough to evolve from child stars into bright, career-driven young women! kudos to them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. el tiempo para la familia vale oro

    ReplyDelete
  7. buenísimo Post! muchas gracias por compartir ojala los hombres también lo vieran, y de esa manera compartieran mas tiempo con sus hijos y esposa como una familia pero la realidad es otra, a mi me encanta compartir todo el tiempo con mi hija y la verdad cada dia lo disfrutamos al máximo :) gracias nuevamente y esperp poder ver la serie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope to watch, I loved sister sister :)

    Jennifer Marie

    lilnursejen at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know they had a new show! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)