Protect Baby's Skin From The Sun + Neutrogena's Buy One Donate One Campaign. #spon #NTGBeautifulInsideOut #LatinaBloggers - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Protect Baby's Skin From The Sun + Neutrogena's Buy One Donate One Campaign. #spon #NTGBeautifulInsideOut #LatinaBloggers

This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Latina Bloggers Connect and Neutrogena. 

My baby's skin is so delicate. I can't imagine letting him go out into the sun and getting a bad sun burn. Did you know that getting one bad sunburn can double your child's odds of developing skin cancer in the future?  I did not, but that is why I love working on campaigns like this. They make me research and find out ways that I can protect my little guy. I already knew that his skin has to be protected when going out into the sun, especially during these summer months. But now I know that I have to be even more careful.

Here are a few tips that I found while researching online, that will help you 
protect your baby/child from the suns harmful rays.

  • if possible avoid going out from 10:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m. 
  • dress baby in light loose clothing
  • a stroller with a sun visor or canopy is worth the little bit extra versus one without
  • hats and clothing that cover exposed areas of the body are also a great idea
  • apply SPF of at least 15 or above 15-30 minutes before going out

Most people don't know that Neutrogena has a great line of suncare products. They even have a product specifically for babies delicate skin. And I really like how they have covered all areas, so if you need a light product for under your cosmetics, a clear face product that won't break out your face, or a wet skin product, you are completely covered with Neutrogena. For myself and Julius I really like the Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen because it is lightweight and non-sticky, perfect for face and body plus it packs an SPF of 70. That is some serious sun protection.



And while suncare is so important, it is not in everyone's budget. This summer Neutrogena will donate a suncare product with SPF, when you purchase one.  That is great news and a great reason to purchase Neutrogena SPF products, this summer. 

No child should go without sun protection because their parents can't afford it. 
Help us spread the word by sharing this video and letting your friends know about the Neutrogena Buy One Donate One Campaign.


4 comments

  1. Great post :)
    http://www.betzysmakeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a lot of bad sunburns as a kid. I think it's really important to protect children from the sun...but it's appalling how many parents don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like these Neutrogena products for sun sun ours protégés me and watching my skin and my bebè and family!

    ReplyDelete

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)