Cici : What's In My Bag? #LatinaBloggers #fashion #style - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Cici : What's In My Bag? #LatinaBloggers #fashion #style


Maybelline BB Cream
Victoria Secret lip-gloss 
Chapstick ( say no to chapped lips)
chic by SFL (styles for less). Got this for $5 with my V.I.P. membership. 
Kate lipstick in Rosetto which is my fave. I use more than any other lip color.  
Lip liner in Tawny by Jordana which I also use all the time
My wallet. It's a sad wallet, I need a new and more stylish one.
Neutrogena shine control powder (good stuff!)
Membership card from Styles for Less (local store with cute, cheap clothes)
iPod (hand-me-down from Jack)
What's in your bag?

2 comments

  1. I've got that same purse! And I had an iPod like that a while back!

    ReplyDelete

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)