Jack : What's In My Bag? #LatinaBloggers #fashion #style - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Jack : What's In My Bag? #LatinaBloggers #fashion #style


Owl Bag from Forever 21: this adorable bag is only $1.99 at F21!
Vintage style sunnies : Fancy Steps $6.99
1Face Watch : $47 and this watch fed 16 children, I am in love with this cause.
Stila Cheek and Lip Stain: got this as a review item ages ago. It is my go-to cheek color.
Wet N Wild matt lip stains: I think these are like $3.99 and they are have incredible staying power, amazing pigment and look so amazing on. Everyone always asks me what I am 
wearing and thinks it's a liner.
iPod: this baby was $300 bucks and the light of my life. 
Lilla Rose skull clip and palm tree flexi clip. Love them and you can get 
them from this wonderful lady
Walgreen's Rewards Card and my Zombie from Hot Topic key chain.
Buttons from who-knows-where
My New Moon book. I have them all and sometimes like to reread them.


What's in your bag?

2 comments

  1. I really want to try the stile cheek&lip stain :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works great! I use it all the time and always carry at least that on me.

      Delete

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)