Transition Your Skin Care Routine From Summer to Fall #NTGbeautifulInsideOut - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Transition Your Skin Care Routine From Summer to Fall #NTGbeautifulInsideOut

This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Latina Bloggers Connect and Neutrogena. However, all opinions are 100% my own.  

There are a lot of things I do to prepare for the fall season, and one of the most important things I do is change my skin care routine. Out of all the women in my house (6 of us), I have always been the only one who has to be really diligent in the care of my skin. Why? Because I am the only one of us who got cursed with not only oily skin, but acne as well. I did not have the luxury of sleeping with my makeup on, or skipping face washing during the day, like my sisters. If I ever got lazy like that, my skin would pay for it tenfold. I have had a morning and night time skin care routine since I was about 14. The products I use depend on the season and if I need extra oil control or more moisture. But if you ask me what brand is always in my bathroom mirror, the answer will be Neutrogena.


Some of my tips for getting healthy and radiant skin for fall:

  • A routine like the one above is important twice a day. Removal of makeup and then washing with a product like the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash will leave your skin clean and fresh. 
  • Even with my oily skin I never skip moisturizing. I wear makeup at least 4 times a week and this is what will help my skin fight wrinkles. I never skip this step.
  • SPF in your moisturizer or as an extra step is key when heading out for the day. 
  • Keeping skin hydrated from the inside by drinking 8 glasses of water a day. This also helps so much when it comes to dealing with acne.
  • I like doing a facial mask at least once a month for really thorough cleaning of my pores.


Right now I am happy to report that I don't have a single blemish on my face. I never feel as comfortable as I do when I know that no one is looking at my zits. It's a great feeling. For this campaign I was sent some awesome Nutrogena products including a few items from Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Cosmetic Line. I have been happily playing with these since getting them and I love them all. As you can see the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup with Broad Spectrum SPF 20, gives my skin the coverage it needs, while working to improve texture and tone. How many times have you felt you are doing your skin good by applying foundation? And for this mama of an 8 month old who wakes up a few times to nurse, there is something that worked out so well, it's a keeper for life. The Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector Broad Spectrum SPF 25 is a lifesaver when it comes to covering fatigue and puffiness under my eyes. Even if I am just heading out for a drink with no makeup on, I can dab this right on and immediately look alive and rested, versus sleepy and haggard. 


My skin is ready for fall with these Neutrogena products. My new fall boots arrived last week and the rest of my wardrobe is starting to fall into place. That is for a future post for sure. Thanks for stopping by to check out some of my tips for radiant and healthy fall skin. How do you transition your skin care routine from summer to fall? 


1 comment

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)