An Ode To Fall Via Pinterest - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

An Ode To Fall Via Pinterest

In California you can't really see it yet. But in the mornings you can feel it because it's starting to get colder and colder. You can also smell it, as almost everyone is drinking some sort of apple cider or pumpkin spice coffee. There is also a lot of baking happening, especially at our house. I will be sharing a few recipes this month which I am excited about too. Also what about the fashion? Fall is my favorite season and I have been shopping and looking for more things to buy. Today I am sharing some of my inspirations from Pinterest. Enjoy!

/via/

How amazing is her makeup? She has the ultimate fall face, lips and nails. I love everything about it. Reminds me that I need to get to MAC for a tube of Diva.

/via/

I live in cardigans year round but I love this color. Perfect for the season since in Cali you can get away with shorts practically year round. 

/via/

A matte fall nail with a touch of glamour! Love this :)

/via/

I have been looking for a cardigan in a similar print, I have a tribal one that I wear all the time.

/via/

Boots are my thing and even though I have many pairs, I always need more. 

/via/

This is the pair mom bought me. I think it came to right under $25 or something. They are thigh high though so I need a shorter pair like the ones above.

/via/

Love this whole outfit except the pants, I always wear tights. 

/via/

The knit hat, the coat, the boots and high socks, I love it all. We don't have leaves like that around here :(

/via/

Again perfection, love the hat, the skirt and the color of the scarf. I need a fall hat for sure.

/via/

So far this is the one I love the most. Now I just need to find it!

/via/

Fall wouldn't be fall without so many yummy drinks. I don't personally love the flavor of pumpkin spice but it sure does look good. I will take that cookie though.

What is your favorite thing about fall? As you can see, I love it all!

1 comment

  1. Great favourites for fall! I love the pumpkin decorated biscuit, it is so cute! The drink is amazing and it's my favourite too. I cannot find a pumpkin flavour to do it on my own at home, so i have to buy it on Starbucks, but i definitely would like more "pumpkin flavour" to it!

    xoxo
    Erika
    Click here to visit my blog!

    ReplyDelete

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)