Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Soothing Sorbet and Coral Crave plus Maybelline Color Sensational Shocking Coral Swatches - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Soothing Sorbet and Coral Crave plus Maybelline Color Sensational Shocking Coral Swatches


Walmart Haul : $11.50 for all four items because Maybelline cosmetics had a $2 off coupon attached

Maybelline Color Sensational Vivids in Shocking Coral
Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Soothing Sorbet
Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Coral Crave
Maybelline Dream Bouncy in Fresh Pink - will swatch next time


I use lip balm everyday so a new line of Baby Lips is exciting for me. I really wanted to try all of these and for some reason only grabbed two. I am currently sick and at first didn't notice the Vicks-like scent. This is nice if you have a cold but if you are looking for a fruity or pretty scent, this is not it. It smells medicated and not as nice as the Dr. Bigelow's from Bath and Body Works, those smell a lot more like mint. But I don't mind the smell, I kind of like how it smells like it's going to repair my chapped lips. 


I do love this presentation.


Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Soothing Sorbet - I decided to swatch these on my lips even though you really can't see any difference. My lips are dark pigmented so these balms look basically the same. But they do feel nice and tingly when on. 


Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Soothing Sorbet 


Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in Coral Crave


 For my next item I stepped out of my comfort zone and purchased a bright lip color, for once! I have been trying to wear some light reds and wines, and really loved how bright this coral shade looked. 




I love it the presentation again on this tube. 


In the pictures it looks pinker even though there is no filter. You ca see the color a lot better on the swatch below.




I am very happy with all of them and wish now I had grabbed the whole set of Baby Lips! I need to go back for more. I will review and swatch the Dream Bouncy cheek color in a later post. 

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)