Say Buh Bye to Painful Shaving Irritation With Dove Clear Tone - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Say Buh Bye to Painful Shaving Irritation With Dove Clear Tone


“I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Dove. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item as a thank-you for participating.”


As a Mexican/Pacific Islander, I have always had to deal with darker spots on certain parts of my body. One of the main problem areas for me has always been my underarms. This is specially a problem because I enjoy wearing tank tops and sleeveless tops as much as possible. But I totally don't want to be showing off the redness, irritation and dark spots when I raise my arms. There are very few things that can help this embarrassing problem, the main one being not to shave at all. But that is impossible, I have to shave at least every few days or I will not be able to wear most of my outfits. 

If a deodorant is able to help with this irritation, redness and dark spots, isn't it a deodorant that you would like to try out? I received two of Dove's Clear Tone deodorants and have been trying them out for a week now. I received the Sheer Touch and the Pink/Rosa, both of which smell so nice and fresh. Because I have been using them a short time, I still have not seen much change in the dark spots but I have seen a really big change in the irritation. Usually the day after I shave is awful, I will spend most of it with the most awful irritation and itch!  I don't know if this is due to sensitive skin or dryness. All I know is that I have tried different razors and many lotions, and it was not till the Dove Clear Tone that I noticed I do not have that crazy itch and red bumps. 

This is why Dove Clear Tone has made such a difference:
  • Shaving can be harsh on underarm skin; in fact, 32 million women in the U.S. experience underarm red and dark marks that result from shaving irritation.
  • As a result of shaving, underarm skin loses 50% more moisture, which can lead to dryness and irritation
  • Dove Clear Tone Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant is designed to reduce red and dark marks in just two weeks, while also providing 1 / 4 moisturizers to replenish skin after women’s daily shaving routines.
  • Specially formulated with Calendula and Sunflower Seed Extracts, Dove Clear Tone accelerates the natural skin renewal process to help restore skin to its natural tone.
  • Dove Clear Tone also offers 48-hour odor and wetness protection and comes in four variants including new Pink Rosa – a floral and fruity fragrance.

Get more info on this and all Dove products by following Dove on FacebookDove Clear Tone is available at drugstores nationwide. You can find more information at Dove.comIf you have been suffering with some of the problems I have, you should grab a tube of Dove Clear Tone and give it a try. You might be surprised at what an incredible difference this deodorant can make and how much more comfortable you will feel on those days after shaving. 


No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)