Pumpkin Spice Blended Latte for the Holidays - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Pumpkin Spice Blended Latte for the Holidays

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.

My abuelita has been drinking Nescafe and Tasters Choice as far back as I can remember. But she always drinks it black and really strong, so even though she wanted us to sit and have one with her, I could not handle that strong brew. Fast forward a few years and now all of us love coffee, because we can have it with lots and lots of yummy flavored creamer! You name the flavor, Coffeemate has it. What is especially popular right now are the holiday flavors and I have been really enjoying the peppermint and pumpkin spice flavors. They really add that extra jazz and flavor to coffee, so that it can be enjoyed by all of us. The family is getting together for the holidays and I am going to be bringing with me, a new recipe I concocted while my sister visited. Today I am using Nescafe Clasico and Coffeemate Pumpkin Spice creamer to recreate one of my favorite cofee-house iced lattes. 


On a side note: I had to scour the earth for this Coffeemate Pumpkin Spiced flavor, if this is one that you really enjoy, I would suggest stocking up now before they are gone. I had to go to three different Walmart's to find the non sugar free version, two stores didn't have any at all. I took advantage and purchased two of the larger bottles. This should tide me over for the lattes I want to serve the fam.


Pumpkin Spice Blended Latte

1/2 cup very strong coffee ( I used three tablespoons Nescafe Clasico)
1/2 cup Coffeemate Pumpkin Spice Creamer
3 tablespoons sugar
1 dash of vanilla
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup of milk
whipped cream for topping
cinnamon powder for garnish
1 cup of ice

Instructions: Pour all ingredients except for topping and garnish into blender and blend for 50 seconds. This will not be as thick as a frapp or smoothie, it will just have little bits of ice which I love in my cold drinks. Add whipped cream and garnish with cinnamon.


Part of the fun of trying to come up with new recipes is all the times we mess up in the process. My sister and I had a good blast today, first adding too much milk and then too much ice. Finally we got it down to that icee consistency I enjoy and enough sweetness to make it a treat. If I am only going to have one of these a week, so the day I have one, I like it to be sweet and yummy. When I make it at home though, I will have to learn to make a sugar free for my aunt that can't have sugar and a skinny version for my aunt who is always on a diet. But however they take it, you are sure to have a blast preparing it and spilling half of it on moms clean floor. 


the year we got Liv Dolls and one of them looked just like China

The holidays give us a reason to spend more time with family and friends, and really make connections and great memories. If your family is like mine, you just need tortillas, a ton of pastries, coffee and Coffeemate creamer to see you through. No one is going to care what you look like without makeup or that you took out your extensions. Pull on your warmest sweats, your cute fuzzy socks, grab the coffee and sit down at the table to make some new memories. #LoveYourCup this holiday season, with Coffeemate creamers and Nescafe Clasico!



Check out this digital magazine in which Coffeemate is featured, to get more great ideas for the holidays. 

2 comments

  1. se ve deliciosa la receta, muchas gracias por compartirla, tendre que hacerla haber que tal me queda a mi, a veces soy un desastre preparando recetas nuevas jejeje
    esas munecas estan divinas!! y tienes razon cuando dices que se parece a china ;)

    ReplyDelete

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)