Discover More Deals, Steals and Goodies Online With the Veo Mobile App - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Discover More Deals, Steals and Goodies Online With the Veo Mobile App

This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Veo® Mobile and Latina Bloggers Connect.


Smart phones have become such a vital part of our every day lives, with so many apps that can help make life simpler. Today I want to introduce you to the Veo Mobile App which you can download from the Google Play store and the iTunes Store for free. This nifty little app is perfect for helping make our busy lives less stressful by bringing us new things to love and experience from brands and stores we love. Veo is a one-stop shop where you can score great deals on gifts for the whole family as well as household goods. 

You can also find free trials, promotional offers, recipes and even find coupons for household staples. The best part is that you can use Veo en inglés o español! 


Veo uses your location to bring you deals in your area as well as online deals. No more needing to flood your email box with daily emails from all the places you shop at, with Veo all your deals will come to one place. No more having to keep track of what seems like hundreds of email and sales. Veo can become the central hub of all your favorite shopping places. 


I am a serial shopper and can't wait to discover new brands and score new deals. 
Who doesn't love to save money? Today I am giving away a $25 gift card to one random winner for trying out the Veo Mobile App and letting me know what they think about it. 

In order to qualify for the giveaway, you will need to download the Veo App and leave a comment about your experience. 


5 comments

  1. It’s nice you can have it customized to deals you are interested in. The deal I liked was the architecproducts “gripper colander” for $11.99. I like it, it’s useful.
    jslbrown2009(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the free samples it shows you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I already have and I like cause so far I got 2 free samples
    thanks for the giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to have found your site. Keep up the good work! DB Product Review

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that it alerts me to different opportunities for samples and that it sends me e-mails on deals that I find appealing.

    ReplyDelete

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)