Simple Party Food: Macaroni & Cheese Pizza con Jalapenos - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Simple Party Food: Macaroni & Cheese Pizza con Jalapenos

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #GolazoKraft #CollectiveBias



The Championship Soccer Games began yesterday and how exciting it has been just in these two days. This morning the family got together at our place to watch our favorite team play and I wanted to make something really quick and easy for us to enjoy while watching. You know me, I am all about easy party food with no fuss and very few ingredients needed. The kids were going to come over as well so I needed to make something that both the grownups were going to like as well as the children. There are two things that our kids will eat including my very picky little sister, KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese and pizza. Because we have pizza all the time, I decided to shake things up a bit and incorporate both of their favoritos into one meal. 

I picked up KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese and Capri Sun earlier this week at Walmart so I was set with the ingredients for our lunch. I love how affordable Walmart makes my getting together with the family to celebrate these special moments in life.



I had never made Macaroni & Cheese pizza but I have had it at restaurants a few times so I knew it would be very simple. I jammed the fridge with the kids favorito Capri Sun in the new clear bottom packaging. This really is the best when it comes to drinks for kids. With so many sabores, Capri Sun is always a favorite. 


To give my new creation a little bit of Mexican sabor, I decided to top it with jalapenos for the adultos and make a second plain one for los ninos.


As usual my recipe is very easy and to the point. You can make this yummy Macaroni & Cheese Pizza in about half and hour and no special cooking talent is necessary. For days like today, I like to keep it really fun and simple so I can be out of that kitchen as quickly as possible.

Ingredients:
1 package KRAFT Macaroni & Cheese Family Size
4 pre-made personal pizza crusts
1 cup sliced jalapenos

Instructions:
Cook your macaroni & cheese the same way you normally do, in a pot of boiling water for about 7 minutes. You want to under cook this by a few minutes. Drain pasta and add the premade cheese sauce, stir completely. Top your pizza crusts generously and top with jalapenos or other chile. Cook in 350 degree oven for 8-12 minutes depending on your oven, just keep checking until you see the edges are browned. Slice and serve!


We like our crust extra crispy and it came out with the perfect crunch. My sisters where surprised at this new pizza flavor and really happy with the new way of enjoying an old favorite. Kraft Macaroni & Cheese is one of those items that incorporates so easily with so many of our daily Mexican dishes, it's always neat when we find a new way to enjoy it.



Capri Sun makes any celebration easy, just chill and let everyone enjoy their favorite flavor. I love how no-fuss and no mess these bebidas are.



Our team won and is moving on and we could not be happier. Plus everybody left with their tummy's filled and with a new appreciation of their hosts skills in the kitchen. None of us are great cooks so we are all pretty easily impressed. Kraft Macaroni & Cheese and Capri Sun are la pareja perfecta and made my morning so easy. For today I am done and all was a big success.



How do you celebrate these special momentos en la vida with the family?

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)