Habanero Chicken Wraps - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Habanero Chicken Wraps

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias #SauceOn



Happy Monday to you friends. It's been a little bit hectic here, we have been moving and Julius has been sick so it is even crazier than normal. Moving is one of my least favorite things to do, but lately it seems that all I do is move. I am now in my new apartment and can't wait for things to settle down so we can get to the business of getting ready for my classes to begin and to welcome fall. 



This Sunday was the first time in 4 days that we got to eat something other than fast food and in our new place! It was very simple and quick, but it was great after so many days of junk food. I made some of my favorite chicken wraps with Tyson Chicken Strips, but to kick up the flavor, I added some El Yucateco Hot Sauce which I found at Walmart. 


El Yucateco sauces are full of flavor and have just enough heat to give all of your dishes a spicy little kick. I like hot sauce in almost everything from chips to meatloaf. There are four varieties available so you can pick the flavor that suits your dish best. 


Here is my recipe for quick a quick chicken wrap full of El Yucateco flavor.

Ingredients for two wraps: 
2 Tyson Chicken Strips Grilled or Crispy
2 flour tortillas
A few leaves of lettuce
1/4 cup shredded cheese
El Yucateco Black Label Reserve Hot Sauce

Make: Heat up Tyson strips and tortillas. Slice chicken and place in tortilla, add lettuce, cheese and El Yucateco hot sauce to taste. Garnish with some more shredded cheese. 


This is something very quick and easy that I love to make during hectic weekdays. It's filling, very tasty and if I want to cut back the calories I just use grilled chicken. You don't even need to use the stove if you don't want to, I didn't have my pots and pans unpacked so I microwaved both the chicken and tortillas. The sauce gave the wraps a great kick of flavor and just enough spice. Find more delicious recipe ideas by liking El Yucateco on Facebook. Also make sure to join us at the bilingual #SauceOn Twitter Party for inspiration and ideas on how to bring more excitement to your everyday meals by using El Yucateco.  We’ll be sharing delicious and exciting recipes using El Yucateco and there will be $550 in Walmart gift cards!  RSVP here.

Are you excited to try El Yucateco sauces? Here is a chance to win a prize pack including the sauces: ONE lucky winner with a $75 Walmart gift card + Gift Basket will include El Yucateco products and apparel, a wood cutting board and cheese knives worth approx. $80 in retail value.


No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)