Start Spring on a Clean Note - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Start Spring on a Clean Note

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PurellWipes #CollectiveBias



As an aunt and official babysitter I can tell you how fun spring is for kids. The weather has warmed up and the outdoors are starting to look so pretty, the only thing the kids want to do is hang out at the park and enjoy the longer days. On my day to watch Anthony (my handsome nephew), I don't mind heading out with him to the park, because even though going out with kids can be a messy business, I am a mom and moms have superpowers. One of my mom super powers is knowing what to pack for small kids when heading out the door with them. 

Here is a little list of items you must pack when heading out with children:
diapers/wipes
one clean shirt
snacks
juice boxes
a few small toys



Once I have all those things packed up, I know that we can head to the outdoors without having to worry about him going hungry, thirsty or getting dirty. I remember when I first had my son I would always forget the bottle or even the diapers! As time has passed, I have learned how to pack accordingly for children and that's a good thing because being prepared always means you can enjoy your day a lot more. Now when Anthony begins to get a little grumpy I can just pull out a snack for him to enjoy, and we can skip that whole fussy part of the day. Hungry kids make for fussy kids, don't forget the snack!


Once he's had his snack I do a damage assessment and find that for once his shirt has made it through the battle and only the face and hands need clean up. This is where the new PURELL® Hand Sanitizing Wipes come into play. Now I simply grab a wipe and erase all of the stickiness and mess in seconds. 





This handy canister of PURELL® Hand Sanitizing Wipes is a must have for all of your out-of-home trips. They get rid of not just sticky messes, but all of those germs that kids (and you) pick up. These are great for storing in the car, in your bag to have at places like the grocery store and play areas that are infested with germs. These wipes will end up being your best weapon against all things nasty and dirty.



No more messy kid!



It's time to head outdoors and enjoy this beautiful spring weather with the kids. Don't forget to pack all of the must-haves for kids. And don't forget the PURELL® Hand Sanitizing Wipes so you can start your spring off on a clean note. 


Try PURELL® Hand Sanitizing Wipes and save $1 on your first purchase by downloading this coupon.  You will find these wipes in the household cleaning aisle not the personal hygiene area. Learn more about the PURELL® loyalty program on their site

1 comment

  1. Sign-Up with EverydayFamily TODAY and you will get stage by stage pregnancy and baby email newsletters, offers and coupons as well as access to free baby samples, coupons, baby magazines and more.

    New Members Can Win Free Diapers for a Entire Year!

    ReplyDelete

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)