Huge Collective Fashion Haul: Forever 21,Charlotte Russe and More!! - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Huge Collective Fashion Haul: Forever 21,Charlotte Russe and More!!


This past holiday season ,which so happens to be my favorite time of the year, I went a little crazy doing what I do best ...shopping!! If you know me you know that shopping is my biggest addiction and I can never have enough. But when it comes to shopping I am always smart with my money , I refuse to spend more than $20 on one item (unless my mom is buying it). Today I'm sharing the recent additions to my wardrobe ,which I couldn't be more excited for!! Since this is a collective haul I do not have the prices for every item I have, since I bought everything over the past month or so. But I do know that everything I'm sharing was under $20 a piece, because it is possible to look good on a budget.



These beauties were a Christmas gift from my mother ,which I did pick out myself of course. I have always loved everything fringe, and have been wanting a pair of  fringe boots for as long as I can remember. When I saw these it was love at first sight!! I was lucky enough to get them on sale for $25 which was a great deal, they're no longer on sale but for those who arent poor like me, you can find them here

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)