#Haul Post: Forever 21, Sessi Fashions, Hot Topic + H & M #fashion - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

#Haul Post: Forever 21, Sessi Fashions, Hot Topic + H & M #fashion

Yesterday I did some very conservative shopping because I am saving for Julius's 1st birthday party. This is my haul for both of us. 


Chic Hoodie : Forever 21  $19.99

Usually I walk out of F21 with bags and bags, but I managed to buy only something I really thought I needed. 


Day of the Dead wallet : Hot Topic $9.99 (it's one of those with a little pocket to put your cell so you can access the screen while keeping the phone tucked away) Hot Topic was having a Buy One Get One 50% Off the entire store! We found 4 really cute wallets and I think mine was only $5. 

Long Sleeved Stripped Shirt with Leather Details : $8.95
Yoga Pants : $15 I have about a million of these, but a new pair is always nice.

:( That was it for me.


Color Block Cardigan :  H&M $12.99


Simple Gray Cardigan :  H&M $7.99 (super affordable)


Denim Shirt :  H&M $7 (he has another denim shirt that was almost $30, I could not believe what a steal this was. H&M always has the best sales!)


Black Folded Up Pants : $15 H&M

This was it for both of us, just a few fall items we needed. After his birthday passes, I can go back for a bigger haul with more goodies for me.

Shopping is the best!

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)