Need a Little Bit of Glamour and Magic In Your Life? Try a New Scent! - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Need a Little Bit of Glamour and Magic In Your Life? Try a New Scent!

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias & their client.  

When I was a little girl I always imagined that when I got older and moved out of my house, my life would be filled with excitement and glamour. I though I would be off somewhere in L.A., doing celebrity makeup or styling the stars. Or maybe I would be working in a department store doing makeup and really following my passion for beauty. I am not going to be all depressing, I know it's still going to happen one day, but right now at this minute there is no excitement or glamour. Instead I have an incredibly sick little boy who caught the croup for what seems like the millionth time and I look like I should be living under a bridge somewhere. We are quite the pair, him and I!


Suffice to say that I was definitely in need of some self-esteem boosting when we took a trip to Walmart the other night. As part of the #ScentSavings campaign, I went to pick up a bottle of perfume from one of my very favorite artists, Taylor Swift! I was just getting over a cold myself so I wasn't too excited or happy but when I saw how beautiful the presentation of Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift is, I fell in love. What a gorgeous bottle! Is this not one of the most magical bottles of perfume you have ever seen? 


Not just beautiful, Wonderstruck smells magical and very alluring. It's one of those scents that you can smell on someone as they are passing by, and you stay wondering what perfume they were wearing. The description for this scent is "a charming and sparkling surprise of vibrant fruits, kissed by a bouquet of soft petals and a touch of sweet indulgence" and I have to say that is right on mark. I love that this is a scent that lingers. It lingers just right on your clothes, on your skin and even on your pillow. 


I have really been enjoying wearing Wonderstruck this week. It has definitely brought a tiny ray of glamour back into my life. Even though I have been stuck in yoga pants and tanks, a little spray of Wonderstruck on my wrist and behind my ears has made all the difference. Who knew that this pretty little bottle could be so magical?


If you are worried about your budget, you don't have to be. Even though this is a department store quality perfume, you can find it at Walmart for an everyday low price. This bottle was only $29.77 before tax! A few of the stores have testers so you can test out the entire celebrity scent collection before you buy. Other scents include Pink Friday, Fantasy, Someday and Usher. Next time you visit Walmart go check the our for yourself.


I really love Wonderstruck and can't believe I had never smelled it before.
What is your favorite celebrity scent?

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)