Tips For Looking Red Carpet Ready This Holiday Season - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Tips For Looking Red Carpet Ready This Holiday Season

This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Unilever and Latina Bloggers Connect. However all opinions are my own.




The holidays have a way of leaving you looking like you've just been run over by a mack truck. We've all all stepped out of the house at some point during the holiday season looking like we'd been up all night with; dark under eye circles, crazy wild woman hair and flaky skin. I am a bit embarrassed to admit to stepping out looking less than red carpet ready. The truth is, there just isn't enough time. Between taking care of Julius, starting my holiday shopping and getting to class on time, there isn't much time left to do a proper face or hair style. I've made myself a promise this year though, that I will try not to leave my house without looking like I have made en effort. Today I am here to share some tips that will get you red carpet ready, this holiday season.

● Take care of your skin: This is especially important since all the added holiday stress is really going to wreak havoc on it. A moisturizer is absolutely necessary. Right now I am using Pond's Rejuveness, an Anti-Wrinkle Cream Formulated with AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) and collagen,  this daily moisturizer visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines in 2 weeks.
● Keep your lips kissable: Winter has a way of really drying and chapping our lips. Use a lip exfoliator like a sugar scrub to remove the dry, chapped skin and then use a lip balm to keep them soft and kissable.
●Moisturize your hair: Your skin isn't the only thing that will suffer from the colder weather during the holidays. Use an extra moisturizing conditioner every time you wash. For better results you can use a deep moisture mask at least once a week.
●Develop a holiday makeup routine that you can achieve quickly: Because we have taken care of our skin, we don't have to overdo the makeup. I find that a BB cream over moisturizer, some mascara, liner and a deep red lip, are all I need during the day. 

●Simplify your hairstyle: During the holiday months, I tend to stick more to straight hair than the loose curls I favor in the summer. First of all to save time because curling my hair can be tedious and also because straight hair looks great under winter hats. A smoothing serum like the TRESemme Keratin Smooth Serum, keeps my long hair nice and smooth so I can just throw a beanie over it and go. 



The holiday season is hectic, but it's also a great time to be out and about looking fabulous and enjoying every moment. Be Red Carpet Ready Every Day with Divina Latina products that are available at CVS/pharmacy and eligible for ExtraBucks. Every $50 spent on beauty products at CVS/pharmacy gets you $5 ExtraBucks. Visit Divina Latina on Facebook for more tricks to keeping yourself looking great this holiday season. Reveal the Divina Latina inside you and be red carpet ready every day.



No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)