#FOTD Holiday Beauty: Inside and Out - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

#FOTD Holiday Beauty: Inside and Out

This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with Neutrogena and Latina Bloggers Connect. However all opinions are my own. 


It's hard to believe that Christmas is almost here but it's less than two weeks away. That means that the best moments to be spent with loved ones, are coming right up. Those moments are the ones that make the special memories that we will forever think back on, and I want to spend those moments enjoying my family and friends and not worrying about my makeup. Today I am sharing a look I came up with using one of my favorite brands, NEUTROGENA. This is a great look that can take me through every holiday event I am going to be attending, without having to do more than touch up my lip color.


The products that I am using for today's look are:
  • NEUTROGENA® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes: a must for gentle but thorough cleaning at night or before makeup in the morning.
  • NEUTROGENA Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup: with a healthy, dewy finish, this foundation keeps my skin looking fresh and clean. Perfect for those days that I don't want a cake face and prefer a natural finish. It also has SPF 20, which keeps my skin protected.
  • NEUTROGENA Crease Proof Eye Shadow in Lasting Taupe: this no-budge eye shadow stays put until you are ready to take it off or 12 hours. Wow!
  • NEUTROGENA Healthy Lengths Mascara: a great mascara that can actually help your lashes become healthier and longer. 
  • NEUTROGENA MoistureSmooth Color Stickin Fresh Papaya: this extremely mouisturizing color stick glides on and leaves lips feeling quenched and smelling yummy. 
  • other products used: NEUTROGENA® Healthy Glow Blush and Bronzer, gel liner and falsies.


A jeweled bobby pin and an oxblood scarf completed the holiday look. 


The Neutrogena Crease Proof Eye Shadow in Lasting Taupe is easy to apply and really does not budge at all. This is super easy to apply and will not crease. The Fresh Papaya Color Stick gave my lips a light pop of color and a lot of moisture, this is such a great item for winter. It's like wearing my favorite lip balm but with added color and a scent that is so fruity it reminds me of a  fresh summer fruit salad.


With my skin breaking out these last weeks, the NEUTROGENA Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup is light enough that it allows my skin to breathe but its light coverage covers the worst of the damage.


I have an oxblood beanie that I just ordered yesterday that will be perfect with this too.


Holiday beauty is easy with Neutrogena products. Stay in touch with Neutrogena and find out more about the products that I used for today's FOTD by visiting Neutrogena's website. Let Neutrogena be part of your Holiday Beauty: Inside and Out!


No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)