Leche Con Vainilla y Canela Recipe #Positivismo - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Leche Con Vainilla y Canela Recipe #Positivismo

This is part of a sponsored campaign with the California Milk Processor Board and Latina Mom Bloggers. However, all opinions expressed are my own.  

Do you celebrate Three Kings Day on January 6th? We don't actually celebrate it, but we do use it as an excuse to eat as much Pan de Rosca as we can. While I usually enjoy this once a year treat with hot cocoa, this year I have a new drink to accompany it.



I am a big fan or warm drinks and you can usually find me with some sort of hot cocoa, hot tea or coffee in my hand, especially during the cold winter nights. It's always fun finding new recipes for hot drinks and tonight for the first time ever, I made Milk With Vanilla and Cinnamon. What a yummy sounding drink right? Well it made the entire house smell like a vanilla and cinnamon candle and once I finished making it and sat down to enjoy it, I loved the delicious sweetness of it. I usually have a glass of warm milk when I can't sleep and I had never thought to add vanilla to it. I have been missing out on a really wonderful treat all this time!

You will love just how easy this is to make. The directions below are for the stove top, but you can also microwave it to make it even easier. If you love warm milk and latte type drinks, you will love this!

LECHE CON VAINILLA
Y CANELA


1 cup of milk 
1 piece of cinnamon stick
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 teaspoon sugar



Instructions: Add milk, cinnamon stick and vanilla into a small saucepan. on low heat stir milk continuously for five minutes. Add sugar mix well while still on heat. Once stirred, turn off heat and allow milk to rest for 5 minutes. Take out cinnamon stick and serve. 


This is one of those recipes that you had never though of making, but once you try it, you will reach for it over and over again. It's just such a sweet treat and so simple to make. I found this recipe on the Toma Leche website. If you are looking for milk based recipes as easy and delicious as this one, I suggest you visit Toma Leche to find many of them. You can also save some cash on your next milk purchase by clicking below and getting your $1 off coupon.

Milk Coupons

Three Kings Day is on Monday. I can't wait for that slice of Rosca de Reyes with some more of this delicious Leche con Vainilla y Canela. My hot cocoa is going to be jealous!


No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)