Spa Night Treat From Walmart Neighborhood Market in Jurupa Valley - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Spa Night Treat From Walmart Neighborhood Market in Jurupa Valley

I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a shopper social amplification for #CollectiveBias and its advertiser. #GOWalmart #WMT5663


China and I did some shopping at the new Walmart Neighborhood Market in Jurupa Valley this weekend in order to prep for our Spa Night on Sunday. This new Walmart grocery store is focused more on bringing us fresh produce, meats and groceries, so it was the perfect place to grab some goodies for our spa night snack. Seriously no spa night is complete without a yummy snack and Walmart Neighborhood Market offered us some great inspiration.


As soon as you walk in the door the first thing that catches your eye is the fresh fruit! Now that all the summer fruits are out, it is like a wonderland of wonderful fruits and veggies too. Pina, sandia, melones, fresas and more! We knew immediately that we would be making a fruit salad with all of these yummy offerings.


This is a really good price for these humongous watermelons. We got two of these are where they juicy and sweet! Our family practically lives off of watermelon in the summer months. 


So many fresh berries! They also had nags full of juicy, red cherries which I hadn't seen for a while. 


After we grabbed our fruit we had to get some Nature Valley Granola. I love topping all kinds of treats with this yummy granola. Once in a while when I am being healthy, I like to top my non fat yogurt with a little bit of this just to give it some flavor. It's really hard for me to do anything 100% healthy, but you know this already. What can I say though, I like my food to taste good.


Once Sunday I arrived I was in charge of putting our snack together. I won't do a recipe because it is jut very basic. I took the favorite of our fruits, washed and cut them up in small pieces. 


Using our Aladdin Mason Jars from Walmart I filled them up neatly with fruit. I left the strawberries for the top and laid them sideways to leave some space for the cottage cheese and granola. 


Not only did I top with granola but I also added a generous sprinkle of honey. See, I told you this was a TREAT.


Voila! Introducing my fresh fruit & granola cup! 


Pop it on a colorful tray, add a cute spoon and you have a super cute and very yummy treat that you can enjoy any day. It basically is a healthy treat because we only added a small amount of granola and honey and the rest is just delicious fruit, so you don't have to feel guilty about enjoying this treat at all.


Yummers right?


We spent our evening doing face masks, painting our nails and enjoying the first episode of Orange Is The New Black Season 2. I also got to try out my new favorite hand and body cream made with 100% Avena (above,) which I found at Walmart Neighborhood Market too. They have a great selection of specialty items and I found a lot of foreign beauty products that I am going to be trying out. I will be sharing some of those great items I found tomorrow so you can see what many surprise and delight products they have in stock. 

We had a great time shopping the new Walmart Neighborhood Market in Jurupa Valley and really enjoyed all the fresh fruit and beauty products we got for our spa night. Have you taken a trip over there to see the store for yourself? See the Weekly Ad on their Facebook page and get the scoop on deals and specials. Let me know if you visit, I would love to know what you thought about this new store! 

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)