My Summer Must-Haves With Stayfree - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

My Summer Must-Haves With Stayfree

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CollectiveBias

I love summer for so many reasons. These lazy summer months just give us so much to do and because the days are longer, we can really get a lot of enjoyment from each day. My agenda has been packed with all kinds of fun outings and I still have so much to do. It's like I want to squeeze every single drop of goodness out of this summer, because before you know it, we will be heading back to school, the days will become shorter and the sun just isn't going to shine as bright. When it comes to my period and those wonderful little pains that come with...well I don't let them get in my way. Even on the first day of my cycle, I will not miss the fair, nor the opening of the movie I have been waiting months to see. Summer isn't going to wait and life isn't going to wait either, it's about making the most of each summer day and living it to the fullest. With my summer must-haves on hand, I can enjoy every single moment. 


These are my summer must have items.
  • Baby Lips in Pink Shock from the new Crystal Collection
  • Love the U.S. Sunnies from Styles For Less 
  • Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Salt Spray
  • Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
  • Bath & Body Works Maui Body Spray and Body Wash
  • Aeropostale Floral Backpack
  • Stayfree Ultra Thin Regular and Stayfree Overnight


Before hitting the street, I pack my Aeropostale Floral backpack full with a water bottle, my current favorite Baby Lips, my Maui Body Spray which smells just like summer, and the cute sunnies I found at Styles For Less last week. These were so perfect on the 4th of July, everyone kept asking me where I had found them.


A cute pair of sunnies is imperative with our summers here in Cali. I have a few pairs that I switch out daily, but these are my current faves. I plan on wearing them the entire month of July.


Another summer must have for me is a messy pony tail. I usually wear my hair down but it's been so hot lately. But all I do is spray some Not Your Mother's Beach Babe Texturizing Salt Spray on my locks, scrunch it up, and grab it in a hair tie. It is the perfect every day style for these incredibly hot days. 


 I also found the cure for my pasty legs. Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs has been giving my sad little white legs a beautiful summer glow, so I am no longer embarrassed to wear all those cute shorts I own. This product is one of those confidence boosters that you must try if your legs need a little bit of color. 


Now we are going to talk about periods. Not fun but a fact of life for us girls! For my feminine care products, right now I am using Stayfree Ultra Thin Regular and Stayfree Overnight. I use tampons during some of my periods but I always find that switching to pads every few months makes my body more comfortable. Nothing about a period is fun and our bodies go through so much down there, that I have to let mine rest. Stayfree pads offer the protection I need so that I can still enjoy my days, without stressing about discomfort or accidents. Because I love a good deal and always look for ways to stretch my budget, I found a great little promotion at Walmart that will give you $5 back to spend on another summer must have. Receive a $5 Walmart eGift card reward when you buy any 3 products- Stayfree, Carefree, or o.b. Pop on over to Walmart and take advantage of this deal. Full details on this promotion can be found at this link.

In the famous words of June Carter, "Time's A Wastin" and I need to get back to planning my weekend. I'm hoping a small beach trip will happen plus some shopping with my mom for her birthday. Summer is so fun, wish it would last forever. I hope you are enjoying it as much as I am and that you are getting out there to enjoy the beautiful days. Remember, Stayfree allows you to be #FreeToMove, so get a movin'!

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)