My Skin Care Routine #PondsBackstage - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

My Skin Care Routine #PondsBackstage

This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with PONDS® and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, all opinions are my own.


The world famous Rockettes are known for their precision dance routines where every step is the same. But when they’re off stage, their beauty routines are choreographed to their individual needs.  Different skin types have different needs, and today I want to share the routine that I use to keep my skin healthy and blemish free.


My skin has always been difficult, which sucks when you come from a family full of women who have acne free, clean skin. How was I the only one that got a face full of acne? After years of taking care to wash my face both morning and night and following a skin care routine, I don't break out as much as I used to. But now that Julius is two I don't have a lot of free time, which means my skin care routine has to be an easy one. It can'g get any easier than PONDS®.



My evening routine entails:

Using POND'S® Makeup Removing Towelettes to remove my makeup. The towel is ridged so it works itself into your skin getting rid of every trace of makeup while leaving a fresh, clean scent. I follow this by washing my face using my face brush and rinsing thoroughly. I softly towel dry my face gently and leave it for a few minutes before adding my night cream. Right now I am using POND'S® Clarant B3 Dark Spot Correcting Cream to get rid of some sun spots I got during the summer. Dark Spot Correcting Cream Formulated with a complex of Vitamins B3 and C, this daily moisturizer fights discoloration to visibly diminish dark spots in 4 weeks, so skin looks more even toned and radiant. I have the entire POND'S® creams, so that I can switch them out according to my skincare needs. The Clarant B3 is especially formulated for my oily skin so I don't get greasy and break out even more when using it. The last thing I do right before bed is applying hand lotion and lip balm. Then it is off to bed with my skin cleansed and ready to rest from the days impurities.


You can find both POND'S® Makeup Removing Towelettes POND'S® Clarant B3 Dark Spot Correcting Cream Walmart. I like that POND'S® is an affordable way for me to care for my troubled skin. It doesn't take a lot of steps, money or time for me to get my skin ready for life's performances. How do you use  POND'S® in your skin care routine?



No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)