Back to Class with Healthy Savings - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Back to Class with Healthy Savings

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HealthySavings #CollectiveBias

As a young mom on a budget the back-to-school season can be stressful. There are so many expenses during this time of the year, sometimes it's hard to know how I will get everything I need for both Julius and I to go back to our school/fall routine. One of my priorities has to be getting both him and myself ready for all of those germs that are soon to invade our lives. I will be back to class and he will be watched out of the home, which means we will be hosting millions of germs in our home. My plan? I am preparing for back-to-class germs and illnesses with Healthy Savings from my neighborhood Walgreens. Right now during Walgreens and Pfizer's promotion, you will get 10,000 ($10) Balance Rewards Points on $30 purchases from some of your Pfizer favorites. Those are some seriously Healthy Savings, because you get $30 worth of some of your Pfizer staples for only $20. That's a deal right up my alley.

Some of the items that I grabbed from this promotion were: Centrum Multivitamin Flavor Bursts which are my favorite vitamin. I'm a kid who likes candy at heart and these vitamins are basically like having candy that is good for you. Prepping my body with extra vitamins and minerals will help me avoid a nasty bug once school starts. For Julius I grabbed Children's Dimetapp, which now of my go-to's for when he gets sick, which happens much too often. I already have two bottles of this at home but this promotion allows me to stock up so that I don't ever run out. Always having the medicine cabinet stocked up is one of the lessons my mom always taught my sisters and I. 


I also found an awesome deal on Chapstick, which is a holy grail during the fall when chapped lips become my signature look. I got a few of the regular tubes and because they were 2 for $5 I was able to splurge on the Chapstick Hydration Locks which I usually can't afford. There will be no chapped lips for me this fall1


I'm ready for the start of school and fall. 


So is Julius.


Walgreens makes life simple for my and my son, it really does. And I love this stock up and save promotion that couldn't have come at a better time. Don't forget to stop by your neighborhood Walgreens to take advantage of this deal so you can get those awesome 10,000 Balance Rewards Points. Which Pfizer products will you be stocking up on during this Healthy Savings promotion? 

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)