Current Favorites - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Current Favorites


NYX Highlight & Contour Palette: so there was an accident and the first shade broke, I saved it to re-pot it and then there was another accident. At least it was the shade that did not show up at all on my skin so no real biggie. Mom was not a happy camper when she saw it though. Good thing I paid for it. Purchased during Ulta's 40% off sale. 

Ofra Highlighter: stole this from my mom. This is an amazing highlight. 

Loreal Infallible Pro-matte: my new holy grail foundation. Mom got me this when Ulta had Loreal at 40% off and I am obsessed with it. I think I like it even better than my other HG Estee Lauder Double Wear because it gives me an even matter finish. The price point is so much cheaper too, this is a foundation that even I can afford. 

NYX Micro Brow Pencil: another purchase from the Ulta sale. This brow pencil makes drawing on my brows easy. Will have to wait for another sale to grab some backups because I don't know how long this will last since I use quite a bit of it every time I do my brows. 

Maybelline Better Skin Concealer: I really like this concealer, it's not overly heavy and it does a good job of brightening up my under eye area. 

Urban Decay De-slick Makeup Setting Spray: my favorite of all of my setting sprays. This features oil control and does a great job of adding longevity to my makeup and controls my oily skin. 


The three lippies that are getting some heavy rotation from me right now are:

Maybelline Matte lipstick in Lust for Blush
Maybelline Matte lipstick in Nude Nuance
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Prague



My favorite blush of the moment is the Milani Rose Powder Blush in Coral Cove. This shade looks intimidating in the pan but if you apply it with a high hand you can build up the perfect flush.


Tank: H&M
Bangles: Phased Out Bangle set from BaubleBar
Chain: Star & Moon long chain from Forever21



These are my current favorites. What are some of your current faves?



No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)