Say Bye to Sag & Hello to SWAG - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Say Bye to Sag & Hello to SWAG

This is part of a sponsored collaboration with DiMe Media and Pampers.  All opinions are 100% mine.

I know that parents always see their children as being special but in all seriousness my son has a lot of swag. He has great style that incorporates our heritage (both Latino and Asian) with a dash of his own personal style. He is a music lover, a great dancer, and he is always ready to laugh and dance. The dancing gene comes from his dad (who is a great dancer)  and the style I like to think comes from me. Between his dad and I, we made a little dude who is always looking to be the life of the party, and if you're not ready to party he's not going to be your friend. I'm not sure what that is going to mean for us as he gets older, but I know for sure that he's going to always lead an exciting life.  I'm going to really prepare myself for when he becomes a teen because I already know there will be many gray hairs to come. 


It's one thing for my son to have "swag" and another for his to "sag". We are not fans of the saggy diaper, that would totally ruin his style. The new Pampers Cruisers diapers feature three Extra Absorb Channels that help little ones stay drier and do not sag like ordinary diapers* – helping babies go from sag to swag. While a poor fitting or saggy diaper can limit babies’ freedom of movement, new Pampers Cruisers have three channels in the core of the diaper that help distribute wetness evenly and prevent diaper sag, helping babies move without restriction.


Pampers #SagToSwag Tour

There is still time to join the tour!
Dallas: Saturday, August 29th 
Time: 11:00am to 3:00pm
Los Angeles: Saturday, September 12th
Time: 11:00am to 3:00pm

Get more info on the Pampers website. 


No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)