Errands & Oil Change on a Rainy Day - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Errands & Oil Change on a Rainy Day

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CambioConfiable #CollectiveBias

I'm so tired. I've been working from 5:00 am everyday till after 4:00pm and it really shows on my face doesn't it? But I'm not complaining, I am thankful for every hour of work that I get because as you know, life is tough these days for so many people. Thankfully today is my day off and even though it decided to storm away, I am getting my errands run for the month. I started the day by treating myself to my first coffee of the week, and by taking a little bit of time to simply enjoy some down-time. When you're running back and forth as much as I do, you forget how incredible it is just to sit and do NOTHING. The rain sure is a beautiful thing to watch and California could use as much rain as possible. 


Something else that I am thankful for every single day is our car, especially on days like today. It's raining pretty hard and our town isn't exactly equipped to handle all this rain. I could not imagine having to get through a day like today, without our little car to take us back and forth safely.


My boyfriend and I were both brought up with Latino parents who taught us the value of a dollar and how important it is to maintain your car. Maintaining your vehicle not only keeps your car running safe, but it saves you money at the end of the day. We always make sure to get the oil change about every 3 months. I enjoy taking my car to Walmart for the Pit Crew Oil Change with Quaker State Oil because it is super affordable and it's convenient too. 


There was no one in line today so we were able to get the car in immediately. 


I love the convenience of being able to leave my car at the Walmart Auto Center while I shop for groceries AND my personal items. With only one day off a week, I love the convenience that this affords me. 


Of course I can't make a stop at Walmart without at least checking out the makeup section. I think I deserve a little treat after working so many hours, right?


Our car was ready to go in only 30 minutes. That was easy! No appointments or long waits at the mechanics. Now that our car has fresh oil we can drive it knowing that we are taking care of it so it will continue to be good to us. 


Treat your car well and it will treat good in return. On to the next adventure!

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)