What To Pack in Your Beach Bag - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

What To Pack in Your Beach Bag

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #UBKForMe #CollectiveBias
For the most part being a girl is absolutely fabulous, I definitely like it a lot more than if I had been born a guy. But there is one time of the month that it's really hard to love being a woman, and that is when we get our period. It's especially hard when that time of the month comes right before you're doing something fun that you've been planning for weeks and weeks. Isn't that always the way it is? Your period is sure to arrive at the most inopportune moment, ready to wreck your plans and take you down. But as bad as my period is, I don't let it keep me from living life and enjoying my plans. Especially when those plans include a day at the beach.
Just because Mother Nature has come to visit doesn't mean we can't enjoy a great day at the beach. You just have to pack carefully so that you have the protection you need for a day in the sun. Let me show you what I pack for a day at the beach while I am on my period. 
What To Pack In Your Beach Bag During That Time of the Month 
I always pack my camera to capture a few shots to throw in the memory book. 
I always pack a lip balm for beach days so my lips can stay soft and moist even while under the hot sun.
For the most protection from my period I pack  U by Kotex® Sleek® Tampons with the exclusive anti-slip rubbery grip. These tampons are the ones I trust the most for helping manage my period when I am out of the house, the last thing I want to worry about while outdoors are accidents. 
Any good beach day includes a great summer playlist and portable speaker. 
Other beach bag must-haves:
SPF lotion 
magazines or a book
sunnies
wipes
antibacterial
And of course you need a bag big enough to carry it all in! I love this Hawaiian print Vans backpack which fits it all and then some.  
I don't let my period ever keep me from having fun and enjoying the last few weeks of summer before school starts again. By using U by Kotex® Sleek® Tampons,  U by Kotex® Click® Tampons which are a smaller design that fit into a pocket, and Ultra Thin Overnight Pads at night, I know I have the protection I need. 
Find U by Kotex® feminine products at CVS and don't let Mother Nature ruin your summer plans. 

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)