How To : A Sulfate-Free Spring Look - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

How To : A Sulfate-Free Spring Look

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FreeOfSulfates #CollectiveBias

I'm a regular consumer, I am not a super green shopper nor do I shop for all natural products. However, I do believe in buying products that are better for myself and my family when possible. I especially believe in this when the products are from brands that I have grown up using and that I trust.

Today I am going to share a typical spring look featuring a few sulfate-free products that have become part of my routine. The best part is that these products are super accessible, you can find them at your local Walmart!

A Sulfate-Free Spring Look
I am starting this look with AVEENO PURE RENEWAL® Shampoo and Conditioner. I have always had brittle hair that dries out easily and I strive really hard to care for it, a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner are always part of my hair regimen. Right now I am using AVEENO PURE RENEWAL® Shampoo and Conditioner and I love knowing that the sulfate-free formulas gently renew my hair to its naturally healthy, most balanced state everyday. AVEENO PURE RENEWAL® Shampoo and Conditioner contains naturally derived cleansers and a sulfate free formula to gently cleanse your hair and scalp.
Save $1.00 off one (1) AVEENO® product (excludes trial and travel sizes). Look for these products in the Hair Care aisle at your local Walmart.

The next and very important part of my sulfate-free spring look is my outfit. My clothes are almost as important to me as my hair, I don't have a huge wardrobe but instead have a capsule wardrobe with a few pieces that I take really good care of and always use a gentle detergent on them.

But it's not just taking care of the fabrics, I wash all of our laundry together and that includes Julius's clothes. I have always been careful with his clothing. NEW sulfate free all® fresh clean ESSENTIALS® delivers a powerful clean without harshness. The sulfate-free formula infuses fabrics with essential, proven and effective ingredients for deep cleaning and stain lifting even on the toughest stains. It is dye and fragrance free which makes it very skin friendly.

Look for sulfate free all® fresh clean ESSENTIALS® on the top shelf in the laundry aisle at your local Walmart. Try it and save on your next purchase with this $.50 off one (1) all® product coupon, while supplies last.


Now that my hair and outfit are ready, I pick out my fragrance for the day, my accessories, what shoes I will wear and I am ready to go. Overall, my look is very natural and fresh this spring, which is exactly how I like it. Spring is a time of renewal, a time to start fresh and knowing that I am using products for my family that are better for our skin and hair, makes me happy.


OUTFIT DETAILS
Print body suit / Styles For Less : I am really loving bodysuits recently, they are comfortable and really fit snugly plus I don’t have to keep tugging my top back down.
Cardigan /  Forever 21 : I’ve had this cardigan for a few years now and find it works perfectly with the weather in my town. It’s warm enough to wear as a layer in the winter and perfect for spring's lighter temps.

SAM_3161.JPG

Skinny jeans / Abercrombie & Fitch : I have these pants in every color. But I always buy them on sale.
Sandals / Famous Footwear : I got these for my birthday and love how versatile they are.
Fringe bag / Forever 21: This is the 6th fringe bag in my collection, I guess I just really like fringe.

SAM_3175.JPG

Without a lot of fuss, I am now ready for a spring day out with the family. Plus I feel great about the products I have used as part of my look, starting from my haircare to the detergent I wash my family's clothes in. Going sulfate-free doesn’t have to be hard. See how others are incorporating these sulfate-free products into their lives here.

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)