My Daily Beauty Routine : 10 Items I Can't Live Without #beauty - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

My Daily Beauty Routine : 10 Items I Can't Live Without #beauty


I have a large Benefit makeup bag filled to the brim with tons of makeup, but there is only a handful of items that I really use on a day-to-day basis. When I go visit my mom or dad, I fill up a very tiny Smashbox clutch with the items above, and they are really all that I need to do my face. These are my must have items that I just can not live without and they all happen to be drugstore brands. 

1: moisturizer- I switch a lot in between Aveeno and Neutrogena moisturizers, but one of them is always in my makeup bag. Just like I wash my face twice a day, I moisturize.

2: primer- upon finishing my bottle of Smashbox photofinish primer, I began to look for a more affordable option. I first tried the Rimmer brand and recently received this one from Neutrogena which is working really well for me. 

3: concealer- Dark under eye circles are not attractive. A good concealer is a moms best friend.

4: Cover Girl Outlast foundation - is my current favorite after I was told by mom that I could not have anymore of my first choice Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow. I guess $36 for a bottle that only lasts me a month is a bit expensive but so far I am really happy with this Cover Girl one and will be repurchasing it. As you can see I am almost out of it already.

5: mascara - I am not too picky when it comes to this since I use falsies all the time. I really like: Maybelline Stiletto, E.L.F. Mineral Infused Mascara and Maybelline's Big Eyes, with the dual wands. 

6: liner - This is my first ever gel liner, having always been a fan of Rimmel pencils. I like it, it works for me. I still like the pencils too so I will probably be switching back and forth between both.

7: setting powder - I have a lot of powders. I really like the True Match but the Rimmel Stay Matte is my hands down favorite. I love this powder which really controls my oily skin.

8: lips - I always have some sort of balm on my lips because they get very dry. I just finished a E.O.S. lip balm and a Chapstick, but when I do my face I want some color and I always have this Baby Lips with me. 

9: falsies - the item I can not live without probably only after the lip balm. I have the teeniest lashes that droop down. I hate them. After spending tons of money on more expensive lashes, we discovered these packages from China. They used to be .99 and are now like $1.49, but still super cheap. My mom will order like 4 boxes at a time and China and I split them. One box will last me over a month, I am very careful with my lashes, it doesn't matter that they are so cheap, I take care of them.

10: heat protectant - I thought my TRESemme Thermal Creations heat protectant deserved the last spot on this list because it really is my favorite and I use it every time I do my hair. It's so affordable and it really does keep my hair from getting over damaged.

These are my every day must have items. If I was stranded on a dessert island I could live with these items plus my iPod and be happy. What items do you use in your daily beauty routine?

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)