Holiday Hair with Pantene #WantThatHair #CleverGirls - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Holiday Hair with Pantene #WantThatHair #CleverGirls



I was lucky enough to get to work with Pantene on creating a great holiday hairstyle. I was sent the entire collection above, to create that one perfect style that will take me through all the holiday outings with the family. I will be sharing my finished look with you tomorrow and I will also have a giveaway where one very lucky winner will win all of these products!

This great variety of Pantene products includes: 
  • Pantene Heat Shield Shampoo and Conditioner 
  • Pantene Advanced+ Keratin Repair KeraGloss Oil Mist
  • Pantene Daily Moisture Renewal Silky Moisture Whip
  • Pantene Stylers Extra Strong Shaping Hairspray
  • Pantene Root Lifter Spray Gel
  • Pantene Volume Triple Action Volume Mousse
  • Pantene Stylers Heat Protection Spray

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)