A Small Julius Haul: The Disney Store and H & M - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

A Small Julius Haul: The Disney Store and H & M

I did some quick shopping yesterday and picked up a few things for Julius who is coming home today. I didn't get a lot of clothes because he has so many, just a few things I thought he would like. But for sure he is going to love his two new pals from The Disney Store. 


I think he is going to love this huge Stitch stuffed animal and I grabbed him a Jake because he loves watching Disney Junior. This time Jake, next time Lambie. 


I love shopping at H&M for Julius. They didn't have the pants I always get him though so I just got him this t-shirt and two very soft cotton tanks. These will be perfect for the current weather, and they are so soft. 


My son loves hats, he's had a snapback that he's worn since he was 7 months old, so it was time to get him a new one. This RUN DMC cap is going to suit him to perfection. 


I love buying my son so many cute things, I hope he loves his new toys.  
And this cap calls for an outfit of the day for sure. Look for that this weekend!


No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)