Caring for Your Hands this Winter - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Caring for Your Hands this Winter

This is a compensated campaign in collaboration with NEUTROGENA® and Latina Bloggers Connect. However, all opinions are my own.


Now that fall is officially here, so is dry skin and chapped lips! Oh, the joys of life. Actually, I love fall and winter so I don't mind having to deal with the changes my skin and body take when we reach these cooler months. I usually change my skincare routine at the same time that I change my wardrobe around to suit the new weather better. This year I have a new ally when it comes to dealing with those very dry hands of mine, enter the NEUTROGENA® NORWEGIAN FORMULA® Hand Cream. 


I have been taking part in the NEUTROGENA® NORWEGIAN FORMULA® Hand Cream 7-day challenge and I have been seeing the benefits of this formula. I don't just worry about dealing with dry skin that makes my hands look really old, I wash dishes and bottles all day and it can get to the point where my hands are chapped and in serious pain. Bleeding hands are not a cute addition to any outfit and I hate even just thinking about how much it hurts. This tube will become your best friend and it's a great size for carrying around with you wherever you go.


This fast absorbing formula moisturizes skin while repairing skin's moisture and providing a barrier to keep hands smoother, longer. It's really light and non-greasy so I can apply and keep going with my day without having to worry about greasy residue. To keep our hands young, this formula eliminates 7 signs of damage – dryness, chapping, cracking, split nails, dry cuticles, scaliness and roughness. It's only $4.99 so it is very friendly on any budget.


I've only been using the  NEUTROGENA® NORWEGIAN FORMULA® Hand Cream for less than 2 weeks and there is a very noticeable change in my skin. With prolonged use of the product I am hoping to cut off any dry skin worries or eventual pain attributed to severely dry hands.


I am all for healthy, soft and beautiful hands this winter. Here are a few tips to help you and me both achieve this.

  • Cut down on hand washing: My entire family has an obsessive-compulsive need to wash our hands every 10 minutes. Water dehydrates hands and dries them like mad, it is best to use a moisturizing hand sanitizer and wash less whenever possible. 
  • After hand washing always apply NEUTROGENA® NORWEGIAN FORMULA® Hand Cream or a similar hand cream generously. Moisturizing often is the key to keeping hands supple and soft. 
  • Exfoliate your hands once a week with a gentle hand scrub. Making your own moisturizing hands scrub with olive oil and sugar is an easy way to get rid of that dry flaky skin. Your skin will be so soft after an application, they will literally thank you for it.
  • If your hands are really in bad shape, try an overnighter. Apply hand cream very generously right before bed and cover with sot gloves or even a pair of socks.
Beautiful hands are in our future this winter and with these tips it won't be such a challenge. What are some of your tips for keeping hands soft and smooth?




No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)