Life is a Performance - How Do You Prepare? - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Life is a Performance - How Do You Prepare?

Thank you to POND’s for sponsoring today's post. 



I don't get to wear makeup everyday, because really what mom of a small child does? Most of my days are spent picking up cereal and spaghetti off the ground, or chasing my son so I can clean his nose, not necessarily makeup friendly activities. That's why I really enjoy the days when I do get to wear my full face of makeup and comb my hair in something other than a quick bun. Those are the days that I reach for my beauty staples, the things that I just can't do without when I get ready to go out. 


 Some of my must-haves are: 
  • a bold lip, preferably matte but for a night out I don't mind wearing a glossy lip
  • a black gel liner for that perfect thick line
  • my false lashes are an absolute must have every time I go out
  • a mattifying powder to control my oily skin
  • a lot of bronzer for contouring, it's kind of my thing

One thing I learned early on in my pre-teen years was to take really good care of my skin. So after a night of wearing high-performance makeup, it is then time for me to really clean my face with a few must-have items. POND’S, now tested and approved by the Rockettes has some amazing skin care items that are super friendly on the budget.


Both the POND'S Cold Cream Cleanser and POND'S Wet Cleansing Towelettes do a really thorough job of cleaning all that heavy duty makeup off. I can not sleep until every tiny particle of makeup is off my face so I start with the Wet Cleansing Towelettes and then follow it up by washing with the Cold Cream Cleanser. I follow that up with my nightly moisturizer and some lip balm and then I know I can get to bed with my skin completely cleansed and ready to rest after a long day. It's not just early aging that I am hoping to hold off, but also acne which is something I have always had a problem with. But as long as I have POND'S to help me wash up, I know my skin is in the right hands. 



POND’S is kicking off a nationwide sweepstakes* in which one lucky winner will receive a two-day Manhattan getaway to meet the Rockettes, and attend the Radio City Christmas Spectacular this December. Enter the POND’S + The Rockettes NYC Holiday Getaway Sweepstakes today for a chance to visit the big apple and see the The Rockettes!  While you're there find out more about POND’S hard-working skincare products and check out a video of a day in the life of the Rockettes!





No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)