Give Yourself a Pedicure & Love Your Feet - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Give Yourself a Pedicure & Love Your Feet

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #RespectUrFeet  #CollectiveBias


Finally fall is here! This is my favorite time of the year and now that these cooler months are here, I can finally get to enjoying all of the wonders that fall brings with it. I have pulled out my fall wardrobe which includes scarves, gloves and light jackets. I have also pulled out all of my hot cocoa mugs and flavored hot coffee. Fall really is a great time of the year and during these months I get to change up so much of my life and break out of the monotony, including my beauty routine. One of the real biggies for me during fall and winter is my foot care. I have extremely dry skin all over my body, which means I have practically have scales on my feet. And I love wearing sandals, which is something you can totally do if you live in California. So how do I keep my feet looking not just pretty but also healthy?  I like to do my own pedicure at home and I love this new line that I found in the foot care aisle at Target.


 The Amopé Pedi Perfect and Amopé Foot Cream system gives your feet that love and attention that most of the time they are missing. Most of the time our feet are the area that we either forget about or leave for last, but with Amopé and a little bit of time, you can get your feet looking their absolute best. 


I've incorporated the Amopé Pedi Perfect into my Sunday pedi time and now instead of just doing my toe nails, I am getting rid of all of the dry skin on my heels and toes. 


Since we don't wear shoes indoors, all of my family suffers from super dry heels and you know how nasty that can look, in fact it's scary looking! But this great little wand gets to work on those dry, cracked heels and in combination with the Amopé Foot Cream they have been healing my poor, dry feet. 


Having healthy, soft feet gives me confidence and allows me to wear my favorite shoes. The Amopé system is going to be part of my year round beauty routine. Give your feet some much needed love, check out Amopé at Target and save some cash with these offers.


 Target gift card offer: from 11/9 - 11/22 purchase one Pedi Perfect and receive a $5 Target gift cart. Or use the Cartwheel offer http://cartwheel.target.com/offer/20184 (11/2 - 11/22) for 10% off your purchase. 

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)