Movie Night : Pitch Perfect 2 - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Movie Night : Pitch Perfect 2

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Universal Pictures Home Entertainment, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #ThePitchesatWMT http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
I love my son, but after working 8-10 hour days all last week, it was time for a break. Today I had some downtime all to myself while Julius went out with the family and it could not have come at a better time because just yesterday I picked up the newly released Pitch Perfect 2 Blu-ray combo pack at Walmart. I am obsessed with Pitch Perfect 2 and could not wait for the release date so that I could catch up with the pitches. Seriously this is such a funny and fun movie that if you haven't watched it, you need to! 
As soon as Julius left it was time to enjoy my favorite movie of the year. 
I was super excited to find out that the combo pack has not just the DVD and blu-ray but also an 8 song CD. The soundtrack to Pitch Perfect 2 is totally fun, I admit that I know almost every lyric to every song. Is that like totally dorky? Maybe, but that's okay. 
You can't have a movie-night-for-one without all the snacks and goodies that you get at the theater! And seriously, having movie night at home means not paying a ransom for all the candy I love, I grabbed all the $1 boxes on my same trip to Walmart, a much more affordable way to go. 
How to make the perfect Movie Night Popcorn:
1/2 a bag of popcorn
1 handful of pretzels
1 handful of Skittles
1 handful of Raisinetes
It's not often that I get to watch a movie all on my own with no interruptions or noise. It almost feels like some sort of dream, I could actually hear the movie without having to raise the volume on full blast. What a treat to be able to finish the movie in one sitting too, how often does that happen in a moms life? Not. Very. Often. 
Love these girls! I can't wait until Pitch Perfect 3, can you? In the meantime now I can watch Pitch Perfect 2 anytime that I have some time to myself. Pitch Perfect 2 is officially out, go and grab it so you can have your own movie night at home.

Head to Walmart to grab the exclusive Pitch Perfect 2 Blu-Ray/Soundtrack combo pack. Soundtrack includes some of your favorite songs from Pitch Perfect and Pitch Perfect 2 (while supplies last)”

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)