Are Those Falsies? - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Are Those Falsies?

 This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
#FalsiesPushUpDrama #CollectiveBias
 "Hey, are those falsies?" Why no, they're not. At least not today. I don't do my makeup every day, but I do wear it at least 5 days of the week. On every one of those days, I will wear false lashes. I know that it's not the norm, a lot of girls were falsies on special days or even just on special occasions. But I have the most horrible lashes: they are short, they go down instead of up and they are impossible to get a curl out of. But as much as I like the look of false lashes, they're not exactly convenient to apply . I always have to give myself extra time so that I can get them on. I'm pretty good at it after years of wearing them, but it still takes longer than just applying mascara. 
Because of my affliction with short, stubby, straight lashes, I was excited to learn about the NEW Maybelline Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara. I used to wear Maybelline The Falsies years ago and I really liked it so I had high hopes for this new one. I went by Walmart this weekend and did a little Maybelline haul. I also picked up the Brow Fashion Pro Palette which is also new and is receiving a lot of praise on social media. 
 Wow, this is a beautiful mascara. I love the different shades of metallic red and hot pink.
The mascara is supposed to deliver dramatic lift and volume for a falsies "pushed up" effect. 
For my test, I am going to apply false lashes to my right eye and use Maybelline Falsies Push Up Drama on the left. Here you can see my sad & pathetic real lashes in all of their glory. :(
Maybelline Falsies Push Up Drama on the left eye and false lashes on the right. 
My application was not the best but you can still see how this mascara gave me the promised lift and length. Unless you are very close to me, you probably won't notice that I am wearing one false lash only. The only difference I notice is that the false lashes side has more lash, but that's because they're not real. I like how the side with Maybelline Falsies Push Up Drama looks and I could see myself wearing this when I work instead of the falsies. 
I can say that I am a fan of Maybelline Falsies Push Up Drama. A little birdie told me that you can find a $3 off coupon for them in this past Sunday's paper. Pick yours up and give it a try so next time someone asks if you're wearing falsies you can say, "No, they're all mine!"

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)