NYX Liquid Suede in Kitten Heels - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

NYX Liquid Suede in Kitten Heels

Today's lipstick is NYX Liquid Suede in Kitten Heels, which is a vavavoom shade if ever there was one. The NYX Liquid Suede Lipsticks have been a pretty hot commodity since launching and we were waiting till there was a good sale to get a few. Last week Ulta had a Buy 2 Get One Free sale and we knew it was time to try them, unfortunately three of the shades we really wanted were sold out because of the sale, but in the meantime we did manage to get ahold of two of them. 

Right out of the gate I can tell you Kitten Heels is a stunner, it's a bright red that immediately woke up my entire face. But while the shade may be amazing a lot of people have not given NYX Liquid Suede Lipsticks the best reviews because they don't have staying power. I think many of us thought that these were a matte liquid lipstick, I know I did, so when you try them on and realize they take a long time to set AND then transfer, well you might be disappointed. I don't necessarily look for lipsticks or stains that stay on all day, so it's not a deal breaker for me. I think I even prefer that this is not so drying and am willing to reapply instead of the dry feeling of the matte lippies. And for what we paid? But those are just my two cents. I've only worn this a few hours and do not have a lot of experience yet to share, but if they turn into a thumbs down I will be sure to update this post. For now I really love the shade Kitten Heels. 


Have you tried any of the NYX Liquid Suede Lipsticks?

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)