Date Night Essentials - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

Date Night Essentials

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
Date night isn't something that happens all the time for me. These past months I have been working so much that it is very rare for me to get any sort of night out, especially not a full-blown date night. But if our schedules align and we do manage to get a night free we will go out, even if for just a few hours. Because I am usually very tired, those date nights don't consist of anything too exciting, maybe some dinner or a movie followed by some light shopping. Today I want to show you a few essentials of getting ready for date night so you can enjoy your evening to the max. 

Getting ready for Date Night:

Stop by Walmart and grab some, ChapStick Total Hydration, Emergen-C and a Advil Tablet Vial from the travel section.

I love these new ChapStick Total Hydration tubes. The Vanilla flavor smells amazing and keeps my lips looking and feeling their best. ChapStick Total Hydration are 100% natural and are clinically proven to keep your lips healthier.
Something else that I like to have with me on date night is a packet of Emergen-C. I work at least 8 hours per day and spend the rest of the time chasing a just turned 3 year old boy. My body is tired, weak and in need of as much fortification as possible. Emergen-C gives me 24 nutrients and antioxidants, seven B vitamins and electrolytes. With over 20 varieties of vitamin supplement drink mixes, Emergen-C offers the formula, flavor, fix, and FUN you’re looking for!
The last thing you need is for your date night to be ruined by a headache. I recommend throwing a Advil Table Vial (use as directed) in your bag. Nothing’s faster on tough pain (among OTC pain relievers).You can take Advial for: headaches, joint pain (I carry a lot of camera gear at work) and pains from the common cold. It's such a tiny vial that it can even fit in your pocket, just have some with you so you can be ready to fight off any pain and enjoy your night. 
Now just throw some gum or mints and some perfume in your bag and you are ready to go and enjoy your evening. 
With these date night essentials you can have a successful evening out with your partner, which is so important for any relationship. You're not going to enjoy an evening out if you are feeling unwell, so take care of you beforehand and enjoy your date night. Find more tips for being healthier for every part of life.

How To Apply Liquid Lipstick Without The Drying Effect


For kissable date night lips, I always use ChapStick Total Hydration. Today I want to share how to get avoid the dry, cracked lips that you can get while using the popular Liquid Lipsticks that are on trend right now. 


1: Apply ChapStick Total Hydration generously all over your lips

2: Apply a lip liner to your lips as a color base
3: Apply liquid lipstick



Applying ChapStick Total Hydration generously under this dry lipstick will give you more kissable soft lips and avoid that crusty, peeling finish. I hope you can use my tips for your next date night!


No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)