How To : Incorporate Acne Skin Care Into Your Evening Routine - 5 Eyeliners and a Gloss

How To : Incorporate Acne Skin Care Into Your Evening Routine

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #AfterDifferin #CollectiveBias

A few months ago, I shared with you that I had just started incorporating Differin® Gel, a new acne care product, into my skincare routine. I found Differin® Gel at my local Walmart. As someone who has suffered with acne since being a pre-teen, I have always wished I had access to prescription-strength acne skin care. Differin® Gel is the first and only prescription-strength retinoid now available over the counter for clearing and preventing acne. It's the newest advancement and ingredient in the OTC acne category in over 30 years!

Today, I am going to share how I have continued to incorporate Differin® Gel I got at Walmart into my routine.


Incorporate Acne Skin Care Into Your Evening Routine

  • I start my evening routine by taking a shower. If time permits, I love taking a nice, hot bath with some of my favorite bath bombs.


  • Next, I gently cleanse my face and pat dry. 


  • Once my skin is completely dry, I apply a light layer of Differin® Gel to my entire face. Differin® Gel is not a spot treatment, it is part of a skincare regimen. In order to get the best results, you should apply a thin layer all over the face, once a day, every day. Differin® Gel clears breakouts where they start (deep in the pores), prevents breakouts before they begin, and as a result, restores skin’s texture and tone.

Please use caution when using Differin® Gel with more than one acne treatment or glycolic acid product because this could lead to irritation.


  • After applying Differin® Gel, I let that sit a few minutes and then apply a generous amount of moisturizer to my skin. I always moisturize, but since adding Differin® Gel into my skincare routine, I have been using a richer cream in the evenings to combat any dryness the product can cause.


  • Now that my skin is taken care of, I can get to bed knowing I have taken my daily step to fighting my moderate acne problems.


Overall, I can tell a difference in my skin since the addition of Differin® Gel into my daily skincare regimen. If you're fighting mild to moderate acne, try Differin® Gel which you can now find in the OTC acne care section at Walmart in the beauty aisle. Go to Differin.com to get $2 off Differin® Gel and use it on your next shopping trip to Walmart!

This product is dermatologist developed and tested. Please call 1-866-735-4137 for any questions you may have concerning the product. However, should you experience any problems while using the product, please discontinue use and consult your healthcare provider.

No comments

We L.O.V.E. Comments :)